Took medicine for kidney stone. Having stomach pain. Scan shows fatty liver. Have to control food and do exercise. Any advice

Dear Sir, Two days before i faced some stomach problems and consulted our nearest Dr. and explained what i am facing and also my previous history of Kidney stone for which i took medicine. He told me to undergo scanning inorder to find out the status of Kidney stone. But the result after scanning is that i have no kidney stone but the impression is that Liver normal in size and fatty live noticed. After consulting the Dr. He told me that there is no need to take medicine for fatty liver and only thing i have to todo is to control my food and excercise. I need your valuable advice Pls help me Sir. Rgds Harish Menon
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012