Took medicine for body pain. Feeling discomfort after removing IUD mirena. What is causing this?

i have been in several hospitals in and out for the last 5years lab test, x-rays, and MRI do not show anything, what the doctors have been saying is depression and anxiety , put on different drugs but still lots of body pains, they even said i have fibromyalgia until today still no changes, a doctor suggested on removing my IUD marena it could be the cause, two days ago i removed now am feeling uneasy,tired, shortness of breath, left rib pains, headaches and nusea and realised some blood spots and when i pass urine i feel some pains, what could be the problem?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013