Took medicine for UTI. Feeling pressure to pee but little comes out, hurts during urination. What's going on?

I m a 16 year old female who in the past couple weeks have been experiencing UTI . I ve been on medication and it seemed like it cleared up. Then today at work I felt like my bladder was full so I went to the bathroom. But when I peed only a little bit came out and there was a lot of pressure on my clitoris/ urethra area. It hurts during but not after I pee. It seems like every minute I have a full bladder . Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012