Took medication for small seizure. Major stroke after taking Topaz, small seizure increased. What went wrong?

I am a patient of Simple partial sizures since last 13 years. previously my Neuro physician precibed me around 5 years back to take Mazetol SR 400 1 in morning & 1.5 in night.& clozam 10 tab 1 in night. Then i shifted to a new city of residence & after but some i once in a month i always had a feel of small seizures which i can presense & are not harmful and stays for 2-3 seconds.But when i consulted a new Neurologist in the new city, he advised to stop Clozam 10 and gradually he stopped it. and instead of that he advised to take Topaz 50mg 1 in morning & 1 in Night. but due to this, i had a major stroke again in 2 months. time. and the frequescy of small seizures rose to 10 in 2 months. also i lost 5 kg of weight. i. Plz advice, what going wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013