Took medication for clearing wax in ears, started problems while passing stools, severe pains. Hemorrhoids ?

I was on medication one week back for clearing wax in both the ears till last week...the prescribtion given was Zulmentin and my ears are clear but ever since i completed my medication, i started facing problem with passing stool...i initially thought its because of the side effects but the problem became worse, and since day before yesterday I am feeling to pass motions but I am not able to do so and feeling a lot of pain in the bottom area..yesterday my husband gave me 15ml Duphalac, after 1-2 hrs i passed stool with severe pain, but was relieved. but again since today morning i am feeling sensation at the bottom and not able to pass stool...plz it a symptom of hemorrhoids
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013