Took medication for PTB. X-ray done. Continue rifampicin, isonizid. Possibility of bacteria to return?

hi doc i had my ptb last december i take my medication after 2 months i will xray again and the resultis. lung fields are clear.heart is normal in size and shape.daiphragm and chest bones are not remarkkable?but my doctor says i will contenue my midication of rifampicin and isonizid for 6 months.theres is possible thar the bacteria come again when i stop taking rifamficin and izonizid as of now?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013