Took medication for GERD, returned back. General fluttering feeling near chest, stomach. Reason for above symptoms?

Hi I am a 27 year old. I had GERD last year for which I was on medication and felt fine after 2 months till December. I stopped the medication as I was alright. Since mid January I had acid reflux again. I again started those but without consulting the doctor. Now my acid reflux is gone. But I am having a general fluttering feeling near the left chest area sometimes near stomach. I can feel my heartbeat very superficially sometimes. rarely my left hand is slightly numb. COnfused what it may be. PLease help me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013