Took low dose of ecstasy. Resulted in skipped heart beats. Early re-polarization or damaged heart?

I took a fairly low dose of ecstasy 4 days ago, and about midway through my trip i began noticing skipped heart beats. They continued, and yesterday i went to the hospital. Foolishly i didn t mention the use of E. They told me my EKG and ECG were perfectly fine and that I had what they called Early re-polarization. That explanation makes sense since i recently started a VERY physically active job and have been losing a lot of weight. Rarely there is a slight tightness in my chest , but nothing too major, possibly just heart burn . I m still concerned however, about the use of Ecstasy causing these palpitations and the risks of that. Could the Ecstasy use have damaged my heart and be warning signs of something potentially life threatening if the EKG came up healthy?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012