Took levonelle after unprotected sex. Missing periods. HPT negative. Should I be worried?

Hi, I took levonelle after a condom split.. took it within 12 hours of it happening. I was only on the 3rd day of my cycle when intercourse took place which I have been told is a good thing (less likely to get pregnant) . However I am now 12 days late,not really had any signs that I am starting my next period. I have done 3 pregnancy tests , last one when I was 4 days late and all negative. My friend told me it is normal to be quite late as she was 2 weeks late when she took it. Any answers will be gratefully received, thank you .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013