Took levonelle after unprotected sex. Experienced nausea, irregular bleeding, abdominal pains. Side effects? Pregnancy chances?

I lost my virginity the early hours of saturday morning and had sex without protection. I went to my local pharmacy and took the morning after pill 'Levonelle'
I've experienced the side effects stated to me by the pill leaflet and the nurse; nausea(i have not actually been sick), irregular bleeding(only light), lower abdominal pains and tiredness.
I took the pill approx 14 hours after having intercourse and i'm worried about the percentage rate of success. I have also noticed today that the veins on my breasts are very blue and this has raised concerns for me after researching it on Google. Can this be a normal side effect from the pill? And what is the likely hood of being pregnant after taking the pill 14 hours after.

Please help me, I'm really worried
Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013