Took levonelle after having unprotected intercourse. Tender sore breasts and delayed periods. Pregnancy?

hi there, im 29. I had unprotected sex on 13th October, i took the morning after pill the very next moring on the 14th, I took Levonelle . my last period start on the 4th of October, I still have not got my period, no bleeding or spotting of any sort. My breast were tender and sore for a whole week after taking Levonelle, Im too afraid to take pregnancy test , we did have intercourse twice after the 13th but used protection, levonelle surely would not delay my period this long, would it!!
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012