Took levonelle 1. Had smelly bleeding. Took antibiotics. Had unprotected sex. Stopped bleeding. Take morning after pill?

hi my name is neha i had levonelle one and after that my period was for 2 days i.e from 6th feb to 7th feb and it was very little and after a week i started spotting and on i.e from 13th feb to 15th feb after 15th it started bleeding more and it was little smelly so i stared eating antibiotic from 19th to 21st and on 21st i had unprotected sex after that i stopped bleeding ,i m worried if i should take morning after pill aain because i can get pregnant.please guide me asap
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013