Took laser treatments for pimples. Painful acne on neck. Using cetaphil lotion. Advice on reducing the acne occurrence

Hello Sir, I have been facing pimples for almost 10 years. I am a 27 year male. I have had 4 rounds of laser treatments. But for last one year i am facing severe painful acne on my neck. These acne are extremely stubborn. I use cetaphil cleansing lotion for washing my face 2 times a day. I drink almost 12 of water everyday. I have completely stopped consuming dairy an sugar products. I am doing almost all things right to prevent pimples. But somehow i am not getting the success deserved.. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012