Took krimson 35 for pcos. Is there any chance to get pregnant?

Hi doc this is xxxxxxx 23 years old i took krimson 35 for pcos past 1 year, after 1 year doc took basic scan and she said the measure of pcos is lesser than before treatement, and adviced me to plan for baby we are trying for baby continously 6 months my period is normal for 3 months (this 3 months i took follic acid as doc advice)4th months i missed 10 day i thought i was pregnent but after 10 days bleeded when i ll be pregnent there is chances to become pregnent.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013