Took kit tablets along with wife, feeling tired, dizziness, nausea, vomitting. Need to see a doctor?

HI, me and my wife took af kit tablets on 30th July. Out of 3 tablets we took the first one at 12 noon, second one at 5PM and white pair at 9PM. After that we travelled from India to UK starting at 1 AM of 31st July. I had unusual sleeping during travel. I consumed a bottle of wine from the flight also. Reached UK at 8PM 31st July. I feel very tired now( dizziness , nausea and vomiting ) for the last two days. Is there any need to consult a doctor here or will it be okay? Many Thanks Rahul
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Hi i think dizziness .nausea and vomiting can be due to ur travelling or due to drugs.usually kit contains secondazole which causes these symptoms when taken along with alcohol.nothing to worry as it subsides by its own by taking rest for one or two days