Took ipills after unprotected sex. Having abdominal pain, heavy bleeding during menstruation, low HB count. Suggestions?

Hi doctor I am Priya 21 year old from india.. I had thrice unprotected sex from april to jun 2012. Every time I took I pill after unprotected sex. 1st I pill I took on april first week, then may first week, last one may last week. Now a days am getting lower abdominal pain and fluctuations in the timing of my menstrual cycle from june. Last 3 months getting abdominal pain and bleeding a lot when am in menstrual cycle. In the september my HB count was 9. Something, in october it reduce to 8. Something. In nov it reduce to 7. Something. I done pregnency test. Itz negetive. Could u plz answer me soon.. Is it there any issue?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer