Took ipill, missed periods this month. Prescribed hormone tests, diabetic tests. Will the effects of ipill show in these tests?

How many days the content of ipill is going to be present in my blood stream ? i am getting a blood checkup done for FSH ,LT,TSH, TESTOSTERONE , INSULIN + Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS); Post Lunch blood sugar (PLBS)+ some thing else (i cant read it ..). Can content of ipill be detected in these tests I had taken the pill on 2 december 2012 and I got my periods on 4th of december. But I havent got it yet in this month. I am suppose to get these tests done on the 2 nd day of the periods. Please do answer.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013