Took ipill, bled for a week. Should be considered as a menstrual period?

hi im a 22 year old girl, my query is dat i had taken i pill on the 2nd of nov and got vaginal bleeding after a week for almost 3 days contd....nd my period date for this month was on the 21st of nov....which is i read sumwhr that i should consider this as my period and count my next period date after the day this vaginal bleeding this right???? nd i didnt get my period im worried...can anyone help plz
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
The main side effect by the use of I-pill is pre or postpone the next periods.
Making your next period come as much as a week earlier or a week later than usual.
You have early periods ,and your LMP is 21 november.
If you have unprotected intercourse , you might consider getting a pregnancy test.
Take care of your self