Took ipill after unprotected sex. Experiencing vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain. Worrisome

Hi doc, I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 5th of march, my last periods were 23feb. To avoid pregnancy I took an I pill the same day, now since 13th march I am experiencing vaginal bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain . This is not regular bleeding its just like spotting. It s been 7 days and the spoofing has not stopped. This has me worried . Also will my cycle with was regular earlier be now be altered..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013