Took ipill after sex, had small period. Worried about getting pregnant?

Irregular periods, took ipill, periods happened 15 days early and just for 2 days? - my date is 14th and i had sex one day after my periods got over, that is 20th febuary ,took ipill 3 hours after having sex, periods happened on the 1st of march but just for 2 days, they were normal periods, not spotting, do i have to worry about getting pregnant? and another thing, that ipill was my 2nd in 8 days, that is one i took on 12th feb and another on 20th feb, because the condom tore, please reply, i am scared :(
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013