Took ipill after sex, had bleeding. Scan shows 7 weeks embryo. Any fetal anomalies due to ipill ?

I had my regular periods on 1/8/12 then I had taken an I pill around 10th / 12th date which I m nt sure about... following which after 5 days I had again bleeding for 3-4 days. We were sexually active during end of August month. Today 12/10/12 my TVS showed 7 wk1day old embryo ..I wanted to know are there any fetal anomalies concerned with this preg has I hav taken ipill..plz let me know if they will be any significant medical history except for tonsillectomy done 4 yrs back ...thank you...awaiting ur reply.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012