Took intensive intravenous chemotherapy for stage 4 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, have bleeding gums with light headedness. Concerned ?

I am a 26 year-old female. I was diagnosed with stage 4 Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma six years ago, and took 12 rounds (6 months) of intensive intravenous chemotherapy . It s in remission now. I have bleeding gums randomly throughout the day. Sometimes they are accompanied with light-headness and ringing in my ears. Sometimes I also have shooting/throbbing pain in pinpointed spots on my body that moves around (somtimes in my arms, sometimes in my legs). My oncologist gave me a blood test a few months ago, and said that everything looked normal, but I m still worried about it. Am I just being paranoid, or does this sound like a real concern?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012