Took injections of SH for ovulation. Trying to conceive. OOsure and phene prescribed. Chances of pregnancy?

i am 33 years old. i have a baby of 5 years, now i m trying for second pregnancy & i had taken 6 injections of SH in last month & 2 injection for ovulation. Now at my 21st day of menusus, in ovum ovary, one ovum sized measured about 20mm. My endomyterium was thick with PCO in other ovary. But though i not conceived in next month. Doctor prescribed me PHENE 100 mg & OOSURE tablet, kindly suggest the treatment will help me to concieve
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013