Took injections for dental pain, cortisone injections for the knees, having constipation, took medicines, enema, no help. Side effects?

I had dental work with several injections for pain as well as cortisone injections in the knees on the same day. I had anxiety, heart pumping hard, and loss of sleep for several days. Since then, which has been two weeks, I am constipated. I have taken metamucile, laxative prescribed from Dr. twice, two enemas, drink plenty of water and as of last night a bottle of magnesium citrate . I gurgle, pass gas but still no bowel movements. Can the pain injections in my mouth and cortisone cause this disruption?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012