Took injections after a dog bite. Suffering from stress, stomach upset, acidity and weakness. Should I be concerned?

i went to the beach and walking just 18 days ago,i dog bitin my leg and scratch it with its teeth ,and now i have some mentaly problems after that,so i have also acidic stomach ,and for more than 1 month before the dog bite me,i had exams and alot of stress with it and i was sleeping only for two hours or four hours every night,and after 18 days i went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine for my stomach and also i told them they gave some injection for the dog bit will it effects after 18 days i took this injection the dog bit me....and day by day i am getting weaker.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
Tab. zintec 150 mg twice a day.
syp. Digene 2tsf theice a day.
tab. Neuro bion fote twice a day.
For stress cap. stresscom once a day.
do daily yoga.