Took i pill after unsafe intercourse 4 days after periods, few blood stains found. Early sign of pregnancy ?

Hi, I had an intercourse 4 days after my periods were over.Even though, we used protection, and there wasnt exactly much of penetration,the condom got torned and some sperm spilled on the outside of vagina . I did not feel any sperm goin inside me. To be on the safer side, I took an i-pill 4-5 hours after it. There was no vomitting or anything. However, now exactly 9 days after it, in the morning when i woke up, i found a few blood stains on my panties. I think it is an early period (almost 11 days prior to my normal date, I have a regular 28-30 day cycle)due to the side-effects of I-pill, but after reading about implantation bleeding , I am not very sure. Could it be an early sign of pregnancy..? Could you please help and guide.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013