Took i-pill after unprotected sex, suffered severe side effects, later periods. Pregnancy chances?

hi, i had unprotected sex with a friend on 8th january 2013. it was not planned, it just happened! he did not cum inside me. five hours post sex i took an i- pill . after tht for a week a suffered side-effects like tenderness of breasts, tiredness, spotting, loose motions and abdominal pain . i last got my periods on 29th december 2012. now the side-effects have reduced considerably. can you please tell me what are my chances of getting pregnant? when should i expect my next period? will the i-pill work? please help as i am extremely worried! a week after intercourse i had gone to the doctor! he told me not to worry as i have taken the i-pill well in time! please help as i am very tensed because the wait is killing me! i am nw experiencing lower abdominal pains and while urinating i get a sharp pain in my vagina
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013