Took i pill after sex. Missed period. Pregnancy test positive. Advisable to use unwanted pregnancy kit?

Hi! Me and my guy had sex few days before, i can say more than a week or more. In January i had my periods on 20th but in Feb it was on 6th, very early, but after that i didnt get my periods. i had i pill within 24 hours, than within a week i had i pill within 48hours,,, but still, today morning i when i checked in pregnancy kit, it showed my pregnancy test result Positive,,, now we are very much worried,,, one of my friend suggested unwanted pregnancy kit. Am not sure about it. Does it really works? can i take it? Does it pains? is it safe?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013