Took glimepiride, not diabetic, not prescribed. Lowered blood pressure. Drinking sugar, no help. When is it safe to sleep?

Hi. I took 20 mg of glimepiride about 10 hours ago. I am not diabetic nor have I been prescribed to thos drig. It lower blood pressure and the max amount daily for someone is 8 mg. I have been eating and drinking sugar and protien all day to raise my blood pressure the half life is 5-9 hours with a peak of 2-3 hours. Did I already hit the peak and when would it be safe for me to sleep?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012