Took g reg sr 500 and duphaston for irregular periods. Getting regular and heavy periods, feeling dizzy, heartburn. Pregnant?

my periods where irregular ,so my doc prescribed me a tablet g-reg-sr500 to take two tyms after my meals and on 18th day frm my periods she asked me to take duphaston for 10 day n ill have my periods . now i got my periods on tym , itz my 7th day today but my periods aint stopping , i neva had such a heavy flow ever . any even am feeling dizziness and heartburn , could i be pregnant plz healp
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012