Took flocanazole for yeast infection. Urine started smelling fishy after intercourse. Should I be worried?

I have had what I thought to be repeated yeast infections over the past year. I take flocanazole about 2or three times a month. My symptoms are vaginal pain, sharp stabbing pain in lower right side, itching and burning. My doc gave me 2 a couple of weeks ago and told me to take one the next day also. I have been fine until sexual activity and now symptoms are starting again. My husband has no symptoms. Could he be giving the yeast infection back to me? I also have noticed my urine is green tinted sometimes and I have a fishy odor.?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012