Took flexeral for severe backache. Constipation, swelling under rib cage. Due to hernia?

I had a sever backache lower left side . I took flexeral for 24hrs 3 tablets 10mg and pain went away. Th next day while drying off from a shower i felt constipated and in an instant my left side under my rib cage swelled . The constipation went away within a few days and the swelling has decreased but still present. No pain or discomfort and I have been able to workout with no discomfort. My unedecuated guess ist that it may be a hernia . Thank you Ken
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013