Took fertyl, not conceived, pregnancy test positive, missing periods. Can take fertyl after next cycle?

I took Fertyl during my last cycle and my periods got delayed by almost 10 days. I did not conceive but all the home prg kit showed a + result. I then discovered that Fertyl has the tendency to release HCG . This month my cycle is again getting delayed. But this time I have not taken the tablet . My last cycle (after Fertyl) was April 16. Usually my cycle is anything between 26-27 days, and is absolutely regular. Till now there are no signs of any periods coming my way. Can taking Fertly affter the next cycle as well?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
In my experience of 20 years, I have never known that mere ingestion of clomiphene citrate (Fertyl) gives a positive pregnancy test. Please get a scan as soon as possible to assess whether you are pregnant.If you already are pregnant, you definitely do not need to take Fertyl.