Took expired Lowestrin 24FE. No periods after taking medication. Should I stop it?

I take Lowestrin 24FE and i saw that the pack i began taking on the 5th of this month was expired sense september of this yr. I didnt think anything about it at the time, but now i am having a period in the middle of the pack. This sruck me as funny seeing that sense i have began useing this pill , i havent had a period at all, even when i took the 4 days of placiboes i would have period symptoms, but no spotting or bleeding . Should i stop taking it and go to the dr for a new pack?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer