Took erythromycin for teeth infection. One eye become blurred. Medicinal effect? Is it temporary?

I took erythromycin yesterday , maybe i only took 2 tablets of them or reached 3 not sure between 2 or 3 as i was prescribed 4 a day for a teeth infection to be removed next week, then at night at 11.00pm as i say i had only took 2 or 3 tablets so far, i realised one of my eye is blurred. recently in end of december 2012, maybe 2 months and half i went opticians and was okay only one eye pressure was 21 and the other was twenty. so is it because of this erythromicin that my eye went blurred. is this blurring in the eye will go away, temporary or wiil stay permanently till treated
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013