Took emergency pill after unprotected sex, periods still hasn't come. Why is it messed up ?

Hello, well my last period started 2/12/13 and last weekend which was on a Saturday 3/09/13 my active pills ended (I am on regular birth control pills and I ve been on it for about 2 years and I never missed a day) so on that night I had unprotected sex with my fiance and he came inside me and on Monday afternoon 3/11/13 I took the emergency pill (NEXT CHOICE) and my period was suppose to come on 3/12/13 or 3/13/13 and my period didn t come. And I was on the placebo pills that aren t active and my period still didn t come and on Saturday 3/16/13 I had unprotected sex once again and he came inside me and on Sunday morning 3/17/13 I took NEXT CHOICE again and I spotted a little bit blood and it stopped. Then today 3/18/13 I m spotting again. So could it possibly be that it messed up my period? Am I still going to get it this week ? And oh yeah I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative. So can you please help me and please don t judge me, I m not perfect. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013