Took emergency contraceptive pills after intercourse. Delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

What are the chances of getting pregnant ?
well basically this happened around my ovulation period, not quite sure though, but i think it was around that time. We had intercourse several times in two days. We used condoms properly, but he didnt hold the base, but the condom didnt move, didnt slip, it was perfectly intact, he pulled out wayyyyyyy before he came, i took the plan b pill just in case 30 hours later. So now im totally freaking out because my period is due in 1 week and a half and i cant just seem to find peace. what are my chances to get pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013