Took emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex. No periods. Pregnant?

Hi I have a 31 day cycle first day of last period 1st june I had unprotected sex but didn t get the morning after pill until 62 hours later which was the 18th june....I aslo started taking levest contraseptive pill on that day....I have no had a period yet I am late do you think I could be pregnant or will I not have a period until I have the 7 day break on the pill....I m confused because if I don t have a period until the break I will not of had a period for 5 weeks
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012