Took emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex. Delayed periods. Pregnancy chances?

Gd aftrnoon doctor,
I had unprotected sex with my guy on the fifth day of my period(on 15th of march) and within six hours i had an ECP. I had withdrawal bleeding on 21st march n it lasted for 1.5 or 2days. In this month m supposed to have period on 11th or12th ( as m in 30days cycle).. but m delayed for a week now. Today is 19th of april. When can i expect to have my period? Is there any probability of being pregnant even after withdrawal bleeding? Kindly rply. M mch worried
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013