Took emergency contraceptive pill after having unprotected sex. Having vaginal bleeding. Is it due to medication or implantation bleeding?

Hi, I have had unprotected sex on sunday morning at 2am (after finishing my period on saturday night) and i took the morning after pill on Monday night at 730pm. Since monday evening i have had vaginal blood discharge (just like a period). Also, after taking the pill, i had normal bowel movements around two hours later. Should i be worried about the vaginal blood discharge (does it mean it is implantation bleeding?) and also should i take another pill since i had bowel movements? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012