Took emergency contraceptive pill. Having hot flashes, increased apetite, sleepiness, tender breasts, abdominal cramps. Pregnant?

hello, I took an emergency contraceptive pill (plan b) on the 16th. I had NO spotting, the only thing I fell is hot flashes, increased appetite , increased sleeping time, tender breasts and a funny feeling in my lower abdomen-it s not painful, maybe light cramps ...? My normal period is supposed to come on the 22nd, today is the 22nd and I had VERY small brown spotting. Am I safe? I can t be preg, right?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013