Took duphaston for getting periods. Have spotting and mild cramping. When can I start clomid?

I am taking Duphaston to induce periods.The dosage was 10mg for 12 days. From day 8,I observerd some brown-red spotting.On day 11 on Duphaston I got some bleeding(Light blood and some thick blood tissues) and also some mild cramping during this time.It lasted for 4-5 hours and then stopped,this happened yesterday. Today I am not having any menstrual flow.If I wipe I will get a little blood.No cervical mucus was there. I am supposed to start with Clomid 100mg on Day2 of my periods. I am not sure ,wether today can be considered as Day2 of my periods.Or will I have a Menstrual flow after 2-3 days.??? NOTE:Usually,I used to get a continuous menstruation lasting for 3 to 4days,after taking the Duphaston Dosage. Kindly help me in this issue. Thanks in Advacne..
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013