Took duphaston. Missed periods. Home pregnancy test negative. Doctor conformed as pregnant. Is duphaston harmful for baby?

my sis is pregnant and she is in the 6 th week now..... around 15 days back when she checked the home checking showed negative... so she took duphaston 10mg 2 tabs a day for 7 days.... later after finishing the tabs she didn get her periods for 6days ... and then she went to the doc who told her tat she was pregnant... now she is worried that she took the tabs... is it harmful for the baby...???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
HI IF SHE HAS TAKEN DUPHASTONE...NOTHING TO WORY ABOUT...
DUPHASTONE ITSELF IS GIVEN FOR MAINTAINANCE OF PREGNANCY TOOOO.
SO PLZ DO NOT WORY.