Took doxycycline. Having burning in stomach, chest pain, throat congestion and difficulty in breathing. Are these side effects?

I was took doxycycline for approximately 2 weeks. I had burning in my stomach, chest pain , chest pressure, feeling of something stuck in my chest, feeling of a lump in my throat, bloating and difficulty breathing . I stopped taking the medicine. However, 2 weeks later I am still having all these symptoms. I know they are from this RX as they started shortly after I started the perscription. How do I get rid of these symptoms, what could they be? I am a healthy, 31 year old, not stressed.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012