Took doxy. Treated for Lyme. What is the lump near ankle? Is it luke's?

I took doxy for 3wks ending last Monday for lyme (very lg bullseye). I have been treated 4 other times for lyme. Last saturday I started developing lump in left ankle in front of ankle bone. It has continued to grow. Has defined borders. Pins & needles in both feet . Discomfort Immanuel joints. Could it be Luke s? What is the lump
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
It's difficult to say exactly what the lump is but is does require further investigation in terms of an X-ray and ultrasound scan of your ankle. I would also want to repeat your blood work. You can get an inflammatory arthritis associated with lyme disease that could be causing an inflamed swollen ankle joint that could explain your symptoms and the lump.