Took dolo after a night of chills. What are the bites on body? What can help diarrhea?

Hi, I am Rohan. Well.. # days before i got fever all of a sudden at night with chills, I took tab Dolo650mg with Tab.Citrizine , Last i remember on that is that i ate Mc.Donald Meal deal. Following that, i ended up with loss of appetite and severe headache , nausea ... I tried to eat small and frequent diets but nothings working.. Even if i take small bites i get nauseated feeling. Today is day 3..I am seriously concerned about my calorie loss from my body as i average build with BMI 22. Have mild stomach ache and no diarrhoea. Please help me Doctor to regain my appetite.. Lots of thanks in advance for your kind reply.. Cheers Rohan
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012