Took dexamethasone last month for skin problem, 1 month pregnant. Is the fetus at risk ?

Hi, My wife just dicovered that she is pregnant for ~1 month and during the last 1 month, she was taking 5 injections of allegic medicine called dexamethasone for she was having skin problem. Doctor did test her urine to make sure she is not pregnant when take the 1st 2 shots. However, by counting the period date, it was a safe period for us to have sex. Now she is pregnant and we are very sure that the medicine was in her body while the pregnancy took place. My question is, do you think dexamethasone post a high risk to the fetus formation that may affect the baby? What is your advise? Need your advise URGENTLY!! Thanks in advance, AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012