Took depot injection, have ovarian cyst, high temperature, no period yet. Is it safe?

Hi, My doctor gave me one lupride depot injection last month on 11th march as i have 2 small chocolate cyst in my ovaries. My doctor told me that i can get my next period little late.But it was on time 23rd March.But his month i did not get till now its already 27th.I am feeling very uneasy and high temperature some time from last 15 days.My question is is it safe?And how many days my periods can be late? As i am going to plan my first baby so now when is the best time for planning now?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013