Took deposhot. Having continuous periods, abdominal pain, dizziness, feels like brain swollen. Due to excessive loss of blood?

Hi, I got my first depo provera shot on october 17th, didnt get my period for the first month, and now ive been on it since november 17th: over 3weeks straight. I also started getting severe abdominal pain , not cramps, pain like my stomachs being ripped out. now my pancreas or liver , idk which but in that area, is causing me extreme pain, even to gently slide my finger on my skin above it hurts extremely bad. i could barely move any part of my body when i woke up this morning, not even my neck or arms or anything. im very dizzy and have been stutering and it takes me a while to complete sentences and to think. i feel like my brains swollen. could any of this be from excessive blood loss, or from calcium defieciency or something? i drank a few time while on this shot. the most recent was sunday. i have been taking 500mg calcium vitamins but ran out 2 days ago.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012