Took depo shots before periods. Had long period with white tissues. Should I stop depo shots?

I got the depo shot for the first time a few days before my expected period, then didnt have my period for 3 weeks, then i finally got it and these two thick white tissue things fell out in the toilet, but didnt see anymore, but then i have a light to medium period for 2 weeks and now going on week 3 i have a dark brown coming out. sometimes its spotting and sometimes its quite a bit. should i stop getting depo shots? do i need to be checked out by my doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012